Last year I ran a successful workshop outlining some tips and tricks when using and setting up Lightroom Classic. As a follow up to this I will try and run a Zoom meeting for any member interested in some extra Lightroom tips and tricks. Details below
- The meeting will occur on Wednesday May 13th at 8pm and last for approx. 1hr
- It is only available for members of the 16’s Photography Club
- To participate, if you are not already registered you will need to register a Zoom account and download the Zoom client to your computer or device. This is very easy to do! If you would like simple instructions, let me know and I will email them to you.
- If you would like to be involved in the workshop, you MUST email me so I can add you to the list of participants.
- All participants will then receive an email with a link inviting them to join the workshop via their computer or device.
This is the first time we have trialled an online workshop so here is your chance to improve your Lightroom skills from the comfort of your home.
You can find my contact details in the “Members” link on the website and then select “Members Directory”