Join Len Metcalf for a day of photography and learning on this intensive workshop.
The format is primarily presentations by Len Metcalf, where he takes the most important aspects of his longer workshops and reveals as much about photography as he can in a day. It is an ideal introduction to the whole range of Len’s photography workshops.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Len’s five top secrets of photographic composition
- Len’s method for getting the correct exposure and accurate focus
- More techniques for exploring your creativity
- Techniques and ideas for critiquing your own work and the work of others
- Learnt a method to learn from other photographers’ work
- Had your own work professionally critiqued
- Had your personal photographic questions answered
The cost of the workshop Is $57 per person. It is limited to 20 people. The first 20 people who make the full payment by Monday 4 June 2018, will be attending the course.
Payment may be made on the website or paid to the Treasurer, Liz Woods.