This challenge will close on June 30th. A copy of the challenge image is included in this post
This is a challenge open to all members of the 16’s Camera Club. You are supplied with a raw image file and we would like you to edit the image using some software.
- Download the raw image file from the website. To download the image for this month, go to the members area to enter the “June Raw Image Challenge” This will open a new window where you will see a blue button to “DOWNLOAD FILE.”
- Download the RAW file to your computer.
- Open and edit the file in your preferred software (or try something different)
- When you have completed your edit upload it to the website by entering the “June Raw Image Challenge” using the usual EDI format for your image.
- The challenge will close June 30th
- Members will then be able to see all the images entered and vote for the winning entries using our online voting system.
This is an ideal opportunity to experiment with your editing skills and to see how others would process the same raw image.