This months Raw image is supplied by Roy Killen. IMPORTANT You are to edit this image as if you were entering it into a Nature competition ie you must follow the competition rules for Nature.
If you are uncertain of the Nature definition and rules, please follow this link
The Raw image challenge is on again! This is a challenge open to all members of the 16’s Camera Club. You are supplied with a raw image file and we would like you to edit the image using some software. One of the goals of the club is to assist members in their photography skills. Here is your chance to improve and practice your editing skills. Here’s how it works
- Download the raw image file from the website. To download the image for this month, go to the members area to enter the “July Raw Image Challenge” This will open a new window where you will see a blue button to “DOWNLOAD FILE.”
- Download the RAW file to your computer.
- Open and edit the file in your preferred software (or try something different)
- When you have completed your edit upload it to the website by entering the “July Raw Image Challenge” using the usual EDI format for your image. Choose any name for your image
- The challenge will open July 1st and close July 31st
- Members will then be able to see all the images entered and vote for the winning entries using our online voting system.
Any issues please contact Greg Carruthers (contact details can be found in the members area of the website)