Due to the current Covid 19 situation in the Greater Sydney area and the current restrictions in Newcastle the club committee has decided it would be prudent and in the best interest of members to cancel the July Competition Night. The current situation is evolving rapidly and there was a strong indication at the most recent briefings by the Premier that the current lock down in Sydney would continue into the week of our July Competition Night.  Your committee will continue to monitor the advice from N.S.W. Health and the daily briefings from the N.S.W. Government. Resumption of Competition Nights will be dependent on the status of the current Covid 19 outbreak and advice from the N.S.W. Government.


Dennis Archibald – President