Thank you to everyone who has purchased a ticket to the Christmas party. It has been a wonderful response and will be a very enjoyable celebration. Many thanks to Barbara Hunter for organising this event once again.
Katherine James is kindly liaising with the club concerning meals. If you have any special dietary requirements such as requiring a vegetarian or gluten-free meal, could you please email Katherine (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible? Friday is the final day for such requests.
Looking forward to celebrating another wonderful year of members’ photography.
I am looking for photographers for handicraft workshops I have organised for the Hand Weavers and Spinners Guild NSW Summer School. This is a wonderful opportunity to create images for the upcoming ‘Working Hands’ set subject competition and for portraiture. The guild would like images to help promote the Hand Weavers and Spinners Guild on its webpage, Instagram and monthly newsletter, etc. Hopefully, club members can create some award winning images of rarely explored subject matter for their competition portfolios.
The Summer School is already in progress. Workshops are running daily from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm. Photographers are welcome to join the groups at any time during the day, even for an hour or two.
If you are interested and can help me out please email Elizabeth at email@example.com or text 0439 408 159
January Workshops :
- Sat 13th & Sun 14th – Weaving at Burwood Guild Rooms
- Sunday 14th – Dyeing Longwool Fleece ( vibrant colours & long curly locks) at Epping Creative Centre
- Monday 15th – Felt-making at Epping Creative Centre
- Monday 15th – Brioche Knitting at Burwood
- Tuesday – Thursday 16 – 18th – Dyeing and Spinning Cotton at Epping
- Friday 19th – Felt-making at Burwood
- Sat 20th – Sun 21st Tapestry Weaving at Burwood