All Image of the Year competitions are now published and viewable in the Members area.
Voting closes this Wednesday at midnight!
All members are encouraged to ‘be the judge’ and vote for the Overall Image of the Year.
Use this link below or go to the “Image of the Year 2018 – Overall” completed competition.
- Click on the purple “Score these images from one to five” button. Five is the highest score.
- Follow the instructions to give each entry a score. (sorry – no iPads or phones)
- Remember to score all entries and submit your scores when finished.
Results will be announced at the Christmas dinner.
Hope you’ve all had an enjoyable year with our club!
Belmont16s Photography Club received an honourable mention in this competition and our entries are shown in the catalogue.
Australian Cup 2018 Catalogue
Image of the Year competitions are entered by nominating entries that you have already entered during the year.
The nomination form lists all the entries you have made this year and it is simply a matter of selecting your entries from the list. The originally uploaded image is used.
Please note these points:
- the entry forms are in the Members > Enter a Competition > Non Pointscore area.
- there is no label printing feature – please create your own labels
- you will need to hand in the print for the competition at the next competition night
- ensure that you only select images from the monthly competition entries and not from the inter club competitions that were run during the year.
- refer to the help page when you are in the entry form
In the same manner as the FIAP World Cup for Clubs (Belmont came 18th out of 200 clubs!), our club will be entering the Australian Photographic Society Australian Cup. This is an interclub competition where every club in Australia is invited to submit 20 entries. A maximum of two entries per photographer and a photographer only enter images via one club.
A selection competition will be held, closing Thursday, 24th May at 11 pm.
Please put forward your two best, most awarded images!
This is a digital, open topic, colour or monochrome competition. Your entries do not have to be entered or awarded previously. FIAP World Cup entries can be re-used. Standard club image dimensions apply.
The entry form is in a new ‘Select or Upload’ format. You can select an image previously entered in any MyPhotoClub competition or upload a new image.
The competition will be judged online by all members of the Advanced-grade online, as was the case with the FIAP World Cup.
Go to Members Area > Enter a Competition and the APS Australian Cup selection comp is at the top.
Please note that all members are invited to enter – irrespective of grade. The judging system handles the fact that judges are also entrants.
Photography Club membership fees are now due. The fee this year is $5. You can pay by PayPal or credit cards on the website, by bank transfer or cash. Please follow the Renew Membership button on the home page to pay or record how you paid.
Each year our parent club, Belmont 16s Sailing Club, requires us to check that all our photography club members are members of the parent club. To make it easier to collect this information can you please take a photograph of your members card and upload it using the Upload Club Members Card button in the Members Area.